Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It Bites

It bites, and it bites, and it bites. I'm it. I'm the thing that bites. Or it's inside of me. And it has teeth like an alligator and it's a violent baby - puts everything in its mouth and chews.

Watch out for me. I'm an ugly vampire. I'm a beautiful zombie. And I can eat anything.

The hole inside - it guards the hole. Grabs people and things and food and throws them all in the pit of need. The bottomless pit of need that's like a black hole of the soul.

Alligator teeth and a gray leather tongue and eyes that are all bloody and blind. No arms, no legs. A snake? A worm? A cock with teeth and bloody eyes?

Chomp down on the earth and shake it. Break the entire world's back. Make violent rape love to the molten core at the centre of the earth.

That's what I'm dealing with here. Keep your distance. I have a monster inside me. His name is Omen. His middle name is Lust. His surname is Apocalypse.

1 comment:

Me from Cali said...

Damn! Hot damn!! Steven King, Poe, et al don’t have any over you ... you ... monster and horror master of words ... you abomination devil imp monkey mangler of terror ... yes ... pure terror! I’m looking under the bed before I go to bed tonight. I knew it! You got a gift.